Goodnight Bang Niang, Take 2:

4:53 AM

Disclaimer: I'm also bothered by the font changes throughout my posts. I'm doing all of this through the Blogger app and can't figure out why it's happening and am waiting on help from Blogger to maybe fix it. Sorry it's annoying... Thanks for dealing with it!


There were two small stories I forgot to mention before saying goodbye. First, the adorable older Danish woman staying at our hostel. She was just all smiles all the time and so impressed that we were American yet not falling down drunk all the time. Yay us! One run-in, she was wearing this black shimmery dress so I asked, "Where are you off to dressed so nice and fancy?" She grabs the edges of her dress and shimmies her butt and says, " Ohhhhhhhh I just LOVE dresses, eeeeee!! I just threw all of my dresses into a suitcase so I could wear them all through my whole trip, weeeeeee!!" Haha! Not what I was expecting. 

Second, the many songs we were all singing during our dives. Obviously Disney's "Under the Sea" was in my head most of the time, especially because I saw the fish the who inspired "the blackfish she sings!"


My second song comes from another childhood movie, Bedknobs and Broomsticks called "The Beautiful Briny": http://youtu.be/frfadf6LjmE. Yes I'm a very large child. Ryan shared his and Dennis was quickly onboard for The Beatles, "Octopus's Garden": http://youtu.be/YEHBzZsBEvY. Which now I love and have added to the library in my head for underwater adventures. 

We're also waiting on some underwater pics from Dennis to share... So until then, goodbye Bang Niang! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS! No one ever knows that movie!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I know, no one ever has a clue what I'm talking about except my own family :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow Us